After many years in a monastic community I trained in spiritual direction/accompaniment with the Jesuits at Loyola Hall, subsequently joining the Epiphany Group. On being asked to join the Coach House team I felt both challenged and quietly pleased. I still feel challenged yet also quietly pleased to be walking alongside others……following our longing hearts.
Seonaid lives in South Uist, but stays here, usually for four periods each year, to help provide residential retreats.
- How do you accept payment for bookings?
- Is a deposit required for bookings?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- What are the check-in and check out times?
- Does the house have any other set times that I need to know about?
- Will there be silence in the house?
- Is the Coach House open all year round?
- What are the rooms like?
- What do you provide for my stay?
- What do I need to provide for myself?
- Are there tea/coffee making facilities in the bedrooms?
- Do you have internet access?
- Is there public access to a TV and a phone?
- Is there a mobile phone signal at the Coach House?
- Do you cater for vegetarians and special diets?
- Do you allow smoking or drinking anywhere on the premises?
- Is exclusive use of the Coach House available?
- What about public transport?
- Can I bring my dog?