My association with the Coach House goes back 25 years. It has become my spiritual reference point and the place I return to for nourishing solitude, to deepen the experience of the spirit in my life, and to join with a prayer community. This has transformed my life. I am passionate about the ethos which welcomes everyone, offering oppportunites for sanctuary and growth in a beautiful setting. I am excited that as a trustee I am able to contribute to the continuing development of the project.
- How do you accept payment for bookings?
- Is a deposit required for bookings?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- What are the check-in and check out times?
- Does the house have any other set times that I need to know about?
- Will there be silence in the house?
- Is the Coach House open all year round?
- What are the rooms like?
- What do you provide for my stay?
- What do I need to provide for myself?
- Are there tea/coffee making facilities in the bedrooms?
- Do you have internet access?
- Is there public access to a TV and a phone?
- Is there a mobile phone signal at the Coach House?
- Do you cater for vegetarians and special diets?
- Do you allow smoking or drinking anywhere on the premises?
- Is exclusive use of the Coach House available?
- What about public transport?
- Can I bring my dog?