The Coach House is a place I’ve known and loved since 1996, and it holds an ethos close to my heart. All my adult life I’ve been committed to bringing together the resources of the mystical spiritual traditions and depth psychology in our search for wholeness.
“A Space for Living Spirituality” (a programme I initiated one Saturday monthly at the Bridport Quaker Meeting House), retreats and spiritual accompaniment keep me ‘on my toes’ now I’m retired, and I’m nourished by Centering Prayer and the Wisdom Tradition.
- How do you accept payment for bookings?
- Is a deposit required for bookings?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- What are the check-in and check out times?
- Does the house have any other set times that I need to know about?
- Will there be silence in the house?
- Is the Coach House open all year round?
- What are the rooms like?
- What do you provide for my stay?
- What do I need to provide for myself?
- Are there tea/coffee making facilities in the bedrooms?
- Do you have internet access?
- Is there public access to a TV and a phone?
- Is there a mobile phone signal at the Coach House?
- Do you cater for vegetarians and special diets?
- Do you allow smoking or drinking anywhere on the premises?
- Is exclusive use of the Coach House available?
- What about public transport?
- Can I bring my dog?