Small Group Retreats & Workshops
We welcome small groups who share our ethos to come to the Coach House at certain times of the year.
We are now fully booked for 2023 with regard to small groups making a retreat or workshop, but welcome enquiries for 2024
On some occasions our team may lead or help support a group retreat or reflective event, through providing particular input or offering a “listening ear”. In the past we have hosted events such as “Quiet Days” for clergy, and small group retreats. These range in length from one to three days.
If a small group wants to bring their own leader/facilitator, we would provide the accommodation and hospitality. However, please note self-catering is not a possibility.
Please contact us to discuss your particular requirements.
- How do you accept payment for bookings?
- Is a deposit required for bookings?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- What are the check-in and check out times?
- Does the house have any other set times that I need to know about?
- Will there be silence in the house?
- Is the Coach House open all year round?
- What are the rooms like?
- What do you provide for my stay?
- What do I need to provide for myself?
- Are there tea/coffee making facilities in the bedrooms?
- Do you have internet access?
- Is there public access to a TV and a phone?
- Is there a mobile phone signal at the Coach House?
- Do you cater for vegetarians and special diets?
- Do you allow smoking or drinking anywhere on the premises?
- Is exclusive use of the Coach House available?
- What about public transport?
- Can I bring my dog?