Ignatian Retreat & The Spiritual Exercises
Whatever length of stay you choose, you may be looking for a specifically Ignatian Retreat, which is based on the dynamic of the Spiritual Exercises. Ignatian spirituality celebrates the divine love for creation and every individual. It offers prayerful ways of discernment and attentiveness to the Spirit of God’s love and grace at work within each individual. Resources offered on retreat usually include praying with Biblical Scriptures, and with the life of Jesus in particular, but poetry, other writings, dreams, art or clay may also be included if you so choose.
Please let us know if you require this type of retreat when you book so that your Spiritual Accompanier will be someone with appropriate training.
It may also be possible to undertake the Spiritual Exercises by coming on retreat here for several shorter blocks of time spread across one or two years. We also offer the retreat in daily life (19th Annotation) by arrangement with individuals.
- How do you accept payment for bookings?
- Is a deposit required for bookings?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- What are the check-in and check out times?
- Does the house have any other set times that I need to know about?
- Will there be silence in the house?
- Is the Coach House open all year round?
- What are the rooms like?
- What do you provide for my stay?
- What do I need to provide for myself?
- Are there tea/coffee making facilities in the bedrooms?
- Do you have internet access?
- Is there public access to a TV and a phone?
- Is there a mobile phone signal at the Coach House?
- Do you cater for vegetarians and special diets?
- Do you allow smoking or drinking anywhere on the premises?
- Is exclusive use of the Coach House available?
- What about public transport?
- Can I bring my dog?