An Introduction to Wholebody Focusing
with Cecelia Clegg
Friday 12th May to Sunday 14th May
This will be a small group experience of learning together to get in touch with our bodies as whole entities connected to the earth - experiencing our bodies as safe containers within which what needs to emerge in our lives can do so. We will learn how to listen to ourselves and to one another in ways that can help our ‘wounded parts awaken to their own possibilities of healing’ and can help the joy and aliveness in us to find expression. We will begin to explore the truth that our bodies know how to move forward if we can give them the conditions for that to happen. By the end of this workshop participants should be able to begin practicing focusing independently in pairs.
This workshop counts as one unit towards a British Focusing Association Focusing Skills Certificate. A CPD certificate is available.
This event begins with supper at 6.15 pm on Friday and ends at 3pm on Sunday afternoon.
Cecelia Clegg is an International Focusing Institute Certified Wholebody Focusing Trainer. For the last 5 years she has worked closely with Addie van der Kooy offering ‘Pause for Presence webinars’. She is a Scot who lives in the rolling border country of Scotland, where she offers 1:1 on-line WBF sessions and training.
Tariff for this weekend event including full board per person
- Single bedroom with seaview, sharing toilet and shower room facilities with one other person = £206
- Single bedroom with en-suite and woodland view = £212
- Single bedroom with en-suite with disabled access and garden view = £212
- Single bedroom with seaview and en-suite = £222
One bedroom may be converted into a twin room please enquire with us for availability and pricing.
 Kevin McEvenue, founder of Wholebody focusing.
- How do you accept payment for bookings?
- Is a deposit required for bookings?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- What are the check-in and check out times?
- Does the house have any other set times that I need to know about?
- Will there be silence in the house?
- Is the Coach House open all year round?
- What are the rooms like?
- What do you provide for my stay?
- What do I need to provide for myself?
- Are there tea/coffee making facilities in the bedrooms?
- Do you have internet access?
- Is there public access to a TV and a phone?
- Is there a mobile phone signal at the Coach House?
- Do you cater for vegetarians and special diets?
- Do you allow smoking or drinking anywhere on the premises?
- Is exclusive use of the Coach House available?
- What about public transport?
- Can I bring my dog?