Claire Starr - Co-ordinator
Claire has been closely involved with the Coach House for many years. Having been on the team since 2016, she was appointed Assistant Co-Ordinator in 2019.
Claire trained as a spiritual director with the Epiphany Group and she has been accompanying people on their spiritual journeys for about 13 years. Claire regularly offers the Ignatian Spiritual Exercises. She took part in the Contemplative Supervision course at Loyola Hall and offers supervision. She has also been a tutor on the Growth in Prayer and Reflective Living Course. Claire loves cooking and enjoys bringing this ministry with her.
- How do you accept payment for bookings?
- Is a deposit required for bookings?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- What are the check-in and check out times?
- Does the house have any other set times that I need to know about?
- Will there be silence in the house?
- Is the Coach House open all year round?
- What are the rooms like?
- What do you provide for my stay?
- What do I need to provide for myself?
- Are there tea/coffee making facilities in the bedrooms?
- Do you have internet access?
- Is there public access to a TV and a phone?
- Is there a mobile phone signal at the Coach House?
- Do you cater for vegetarians and special diets?
- Do you allow smoking or drinking anywhere on the premises?
- Is exclusive use of the Coach House available?
- What about public transport?
- Can I bring my dog?