We believe that the Coach House is a gift to the world – its setting, ethos and atmosphere combine to make it a very special and unique place. Countless individuals have benefited from spending some time at the Coach House, however we are a small charity run by a dedicated team on a limited budget, and our future cannot be taken for granted.
The Friends of the Coach House are individuals who recognise the importance of the work of the house and are committed to supporting its ongoing work, not just for themselves, but for others who may discover it and benefit from all that it has to offer.
Friends of the Coach House support us through a variety of different ways :
- through prayer
- offering practical support as circumstances permit (such as gardening, cleaning, decorating),
- giving financially. This can be given through contributing an annual subscription, by making a one-off donation, and/or possibly through some fundraising events.
To make a single or regular donation online please visit our Donation page. Here you will find information on Gift Aid, and other ways in which you can support us. Any help that you can offer will help to secure the future of the Coach House and its ministry. A leaflet about this is available to download here.
- How do you accept payment for bookings?
- Is a deposit required for bookings?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- What are the check-in and check out times?
- Does the house have any other set times that I need to know about?
- Will there be silence in the house?
- Is the Coach House open all year round?
- What are the rooms like?
- What do you provide for my stay?
- What do I need to provide for myself?
- Are there tea/coffee making facilities in the bedrooms?
- Do you have internet access?
- Is there public access to a TV and a phone?
- Is there a mobile phone signal at the Coach House?
- Do you cater for vegetarians and special diets?
- Do you allow smoking or drinking anywhere on the premises?
- Is exclusive use of the Coach House available?
- What about public transport?
- Can I bring my dog?