Our founders, Ursula Burton and Joyce Ferne wrote this:
"We wanted to create a homely environment enabling those who stay ‘to come home to themselves’ in the beauty and silence of this place"
Guiding Principle #1
The sacred interconnectedness of life and the unity of Spirit expressed in diverse forms and appreciated in a variety of ways
Guiding Principle #2
The uniqueness, potential and intrinsic worth of every human being.
Guiding Principle #3
To honour whole person learning, enabling greater love, compassion and service.
Guiding Principle #4
The value of individual and corporate silence in the spiritual journey which encourages a transformative response to oneself and others.
Guiding Principle #5
An open door to individuals and groups from all Faith traditions or none.
Guiding Principle #6
To be conscious of our impact on the environment with regard to the type of energy and other products we use.
- How do you accept payment for bookings?
- Is a deposit required for bookings?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- What are the check-in and check out times?
- Does the house have any other set times that I need to know about?
- Will there be silence in the house?
- Is the Coach House open all year round?
- What are the rooms like?
- What do you provide for my stay?
- What do I need to provide for myself?
- Are there tea/coffee making facilities in the bedrooms?
- Do you have internet access?
- Is there public access to a TV and a phone?
- Is there a mobile phone signal at the Coach House?
- Do you cater for vegetarians and special diets?
- Do you allow smoking or drinking anywhere on the premises?
- Is exclusive use of the Coach House available?
- What about public transport?
- Can I bring my dog?