David Sutton (Chairman)
Chairman Of Trustees
I am an Anglican priest who retired from Mental Health Chaplaincy in 2017. I live in Eccles, part of the City of Salford in Lancashire. I first came to the Coach House in 2014 as a representative of the Society of Retreat Conductors, who are now partners in our properties, and was struck both by the ambiance of the house and the surrounding countryside, and believe it to be a valuable resource for spiritual refreshment and formation. Since 2016 I have been Chairman of the Coach House Trustees.
- How do you accept payment for bookings?
- Is a deposit required for bookings?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- What are the check-in and check out times?
- Does the house have any other set times that I need to know about?
- Will there be silence in the house?
- Is the Coach House open all year round?
- What are the rooms like?
- What do you provide for my stay?
- What do I need to provide for myself?
- Are there tea/coffee making facilities in the bedrooms?
- Do you have internet access?
- Is there public access to a TV and a phone?
- Is there a mobile phone signal at the Coach House?
- Do you cater for vegetarians and special diets?
- Do you allow smoking or drinking anywhere on the premises?
- Is exclusive use of the Coach House available?
- What about public transport?
- Can I bring my dog?