I've long been supportive and involved in retreat houses, retreats and spiritual direction. I live in Ludlow with my wife, exercising a ministry in Spiritual Direction, and supporting and developing the ministry of Spiritual Direction. I'm ordained and the Advisor in Spirituality in the Hereford Diocese, though no longer in paid or stipendiary ministry. I am one of the Society of Retreat Conductors appointed trustees of the Coach House and delighted to support and contribute to its life.
- How do you accept payment for bookings?
- Is a deposit required for bookings?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- What are the check-in and check out times?
- Does the house have any other set times that I need to know about?
- Will there be silence in the house?
- Is the Coach House open all year round?
- What are the rooms like?
- What do you provide for my stay?
- What do I need to provide for myself?
- Are there tea/coffee making facilities in the bedrooms?
- Do you have internet access?
- Is there public access to a TV and a phone?
- Is there a mobile phone signal at the Coach House?
- Do you cater for vegetarians and special diets?
- Do you allow smoking or drinking anywhere on the premises?
- Is exclusive use of the Coach House available?
- What about public transport?
- Can I bring my dog?